We want you to make an informed and responsible electoral choice on Thursday. These resources will help you learn the parties’ stances on digital and tech.
For the tl:dr crowd, Open Rights Group has summarised all of the digital rights issues addressed in the manifestos here.
- Open Rights Group election hub
- UKIE (games industry) manifesto briefing
- Computer Weekly on party digital pledges
- IAPP (privacy professionals) briefing on manifestos
- Panopticon blog on information rights
- Hawktawk blog on digital rights
Hidden at the end of the Tory manifesto is a pretty astonishing commitment to actively regulating the internet. https://t.co/LasN18021r
— Jim Waterson (@jimwaterson) May 18, 2017